Solid Carbide Inner Coolant Drill Bits for Drilling Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: D1102
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Surface: Ticn/Tin/Tialn/Uncoated
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Chemical Composition: 6%-12%Co-Wc
- Wc Mean Grain Size: 0.4-1.0um
- Trademark: JINOO
- Specification: CAS
- HS Code: 8207509000
- Type: Twist Drill Bit
- Usage: Metal Drilling
- Flexural Strength: 2500-4000n/mm2
- Drill Usage: Metal
- Density: 14.45-14.90g/cm3
- Trial Order: Accepted
- Transport Package: One Piece in One Pipe Pack.
- Origin: Changzhou, Jiangsu
- Achievable hole tolerance H8-H9
- Clamp with high precision chucks only
- Drill lengths: 3-12 x drill diameter
- A wide range of workpiece materials
- Conventional drilling, cross holes, angled faces
- Automotive: crankshafts, engine blocks, cylinder hesds
- Accurate deep holes to depths up to 12 x drill diameter, without pecking
- High speeds and feeds allow greater productivity to reduce cost per hole
- Fast and efficient chip evacuation reduces machine downtime and increases tool life
- Internal coolant holes deliver coolant directly to the tip of the drill even at deep drilling depths
Solid carbide drills provide faster cutting rates, longer tool life, better positional and dimensional accuracy and improved surface finish.
Shorter cycle times and tighter tolerances translate into maximum machine utilizations, better part quality and optomum hole making cost savings.
Special carbide drills can be designed for any workpiece material and application, including straight or spiral flute, internal coolant, stepped and PVD coated.
Jingnuo's special tool division manufaturers solid carbide cutting tools for the automotive, aerospace, woodwork and general engineering industries. Extremely fast delivery times are possible thanks to in-house CNC grinding and PVD coating facilities.