2 Flutes High Quality Tungsten Carbide Twist Drill Bit
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||One Piece in One Pipe Pack.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DIN
- Certification: ISO9001:2008/SGS
- Type: Twist Drill Bit
- Usage: Metal Drilling
- Flexural Strength: 2500-4000n/mm2
- Chemical Composition: 6%-12%Co-Wc
- Wc Mean Grain Size: 0.4-1.0um
- with: Inner Coolant Hole
- OEM: Accept
- Specification: X1201
- HS Code: 8207509000
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Stub-length
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Surface: Ticn/Tin/Tialn/Uncoated
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Density: 14.45-14.90g/cm3
- Trial Order: Accepted
- Used for: Stainless Steel,Mold Steel,Common Steel,etc
- Trademark: JINOO
- Origin: Changzhou, Jiangsu
If you are not sure whether to use carbide Drill bits or HSS Drill Bits on your Drill Line, please take a look at the as follows information.
1.Carbide drill bit specification is below:
2 Flutes High Quality Tungsten Carbide Twist Drill Bit
- High Performance Carbide Drills
- For high performance drilling on CNC Machining
- Super hard material - Tungsten Carbide ( DK460, KENNAMETAL, TSF22, CTU08L etc.) long life in hardened steels, Grain size carbide, high toughness , high -wearing feature.
- 2 Flute, 140° self-centering drill point
- Unique flute geometry and edge preparation for more efficient drilling and chip evacuation, Reduce the rudding coefficient & save the processing time, Specializing in high speed cutting of CNC drilling machine and dry-type process machining.
- AlCrN--HELICA Coated for greatest wear resistance
- Straight Shank enable more precise and rigid tool holding. The shank can be customized according to customers' requirements.
- Available in Solid & Coolant Hole Styles.
We also supply different type of drills bits, such as twist drills, center drills, spot drills, coolant drill bits.
Many carbide drill bit can be reconditioned after use, and the performance restored "like new". JINOO Tools Technologies has state of the art equipment, and is one of the few re grinders who can successfully sharpen all the new geometries.
1. Long Life
Professional tests show Carbide drill bit more than 10 times life than HSS drill bit.
2. High Speed
The Cabide drill bit can be have high speed and high RPM.
3. High Precision
The workpiece have small tolerances when drilling by Carbide drill bit.
4. Good Finishing
High precision and Good finishing.
5. High Hardness
Super hard material, not easy to wear.
|6. Can be reconditioned after use, and the performance restored "like new".|
1>One plastic pipe pack one piece drilling bits, 10 pieces per group.
2>Use the air bubble paper to encase the plastic paper.
3>Put the goods encased with air bubble paper into the carton.
4>Other packing will be accept according to your needs.
3.About Our Delivery &Shipping
|1)||Quantity between 1-100 pieces, express way. DHL, Fedex, UPS, EMS, TNT, etc|
|2)||Quantity between 100-500 pieces, express or air transport.|
|3)||Quantity between 500-1000 pieces, air transport.|
|4)||Quantity more than 1000 pieces, shipping by sea or air.|
I will try my best to find a transportation company who few cost and fast delivery, or according to your requirements.
We can produce 1400 pieces one day, this is depending on 12mm diameter inner coolant drilling bits test.
5.About Our Company
Jingnuo Tools is a professional tungsten carbide tools manufacturer. We are located in Changzhou, Jiagsu province. 200KM away from Shanghai port, 5KM away from Changzhou airport and 3KM away from highway between Shanghai and Nanjing. The transportation is very convenient.
For Jingnuo Tools, we have get the ISO9001:2000 certification.
Here is our website: www.jntools.cn
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is JINOO different from other tool manufacturers?
Established in 2006, JINOO remains one of few family owned manufacturers of carbide end mills, carbide drill bits and carbide reamers. You can read more advantages in our profile on this site.
2. How can I get JINOO tools? Do you sell to end users or only distributors?
JINOO sells to end users and sells to authorized distributors in the China and throughout the world. You can contact our Sales Department by phone at 86(519)69887533 ext. 56533 or +86-13951229576 ( )
3. What is the best way to find the right tool for my application?
The best way to find the right tool for your application is by using the very popular tool search features on this website. You can search by tool features, or by part of the tool name.
4. What about custom tools? Do you make them?
Yes! We can make your custom designed cutting tools. Whether it is a modification of one of our many standard tools, a blueprint special - simple or complex, or a completely original design, we can usually manufacture it quickly. In fact, the fastest growing part of our business comes from custom cutting tools.
5. How can I get technical help on such things as speeds and feeds with JINOO tools?
JINOO maintains a technical staff of individuals to help you in choosing and using our tools, however, much of the information can be found on this website. For faster results with things such as speeds and feeds, we recommend that you contact our Customer Service Department at 86(519)69887533 ext. 56533 or 86-15051980104 or by email to be directed to the proper individuals for additional help.
6. Can I test your tools against a competitor?
We welcome the opportunity to show off the performance of our tools. Our high performance and standard tools routinely outperform and outlast all competitors!You can contact our Sales Department to arrange for a test tool.
7. What are JINOO's office hours?
Our main office in China Mainland, it is open Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:30 pm Beijing Time. Faxing of orders can be done at any time to 86(519)83435899 or email to us at any time for processing on our next scheduled business day.
8. What is JINOO's return policy?
Authorization must be obtained prior to returning products. Contact our Sales Department at 86(519)69887533 ext. 56533 or 86-15051980104.
Tools returned are subject to inspection and a 10% restocking fee. Tools returned for the purpose of inventory adjustment must be accompanied by a new order for tools of equal value. No returns will be accepted on tools over two years old.
9. Where is the JINOO Tool facility located?
JINOO Tools is located in Changzhou City, China Mainland, it in a modern industrial complex just two hours away from Shanghai Airport.
10. We are ISO certified and require certification from our suppliers. Does JINOO have a certificate?
Yes. JINOO first obtained ISO certification back in 2008. If you have any additional quality needs, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department by phone at 86(519)69887533 ext. 56533 or 86-15051980104.
11. Does your website have mobile phone capabilities?
Yes! We realize a lot of you are on the road these days so we've made it easy for you to search for tools (www.jntools.cn). All of the pages are in a convenient text format specifically designed for mobile phones ... no scrolling side to side necessary! Add it to your bookmarks today!
Contact way :
Tel: +86(519)69887533 ext. 56533